Below you will find quick info on how to maintain your new cutting board. If you follow these steps your board should last you for a very long time. We recommend doing this routine once a month, or when the board starts to look dry.
- Lint-free towel
- Warm tap water
- Clean dish washing sponge
- Soap or dish washing detergent
- Cutting Board Conditioner
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Do not use a dishwasher.
- Wash your board by hand with soap in warm water.
- Wash both sides to introduce even moisture to the wood. Skipping one side may cause warping as moisture reacts with the wood grain.
- Wipe it down with a clean towel and stand up your cutting board on edge to let it dry overnight.
- The next morning go ahead and apply a good coat of the cutting board conditioner to the board on all sides. Let it saturate into the wood for about 2 to 3 hours. Wipe off any excess.
- Repeat as needed every few weeks to keep your board in top shape.